Full-Time – Berlin
Join the Electric Revolution.
Our mission is to develop and improve personal mobility in all urban areas around the world. Our ambition is to lead the way in making cities quieter, cleaner, and ready for the future.
Electric car sharing has the potential to revolutionize our urban centers. At UMI we believe in this transformation and we’re kicking off WeShare with 2,000 electric cars in Berlin this year.
As a member of the Volkswagen family, we have the resources to affect real change. We are looking for people, like you, who can bring enthusiasm and curiosity to our team.
We offer flexible working hours, mobile work options, 30 annual vacation days, and a competitive salary. In addition, we provide freedom for your own initiatives and a high level of individual responsibility.
As a mobility company we provide you with a unique mobility budget, enabling you to use WeShare and other mobility services to get around town.
Our team members are experts in their fields of focus while cultivating a “no rank, no title” culture.
Regardless of your background or experience level, at Urban Mobility International you’ll work with professional, ambitious people who are passionate about the job and our mission while also keeping things relaxed.
Your upcoming projects
- Design and develop the frontend of our mobile apps for Android for our brand-new mobility services
- Closely work with our cross-functional product teams in the full life-cycle of our product, from early prototypes to full deployment
- Develop clean, safe and reusable code and promote excellent software engineering practices
- You build it, you run it
- Closely collaborate with all other colleagues in a cross functional spirit
- You have successfully built multiple B2C native mobile apps for Android and have at least 3+ years of experience in a professional app development environment
- You’re an expert in native programming for Android (Kotlin, Java)
- You are familiar with Firebase and backend technologies (Node JS)
- You have a proven record of working in strong cross-functional teams to bring innovative, user-centric apps to market
- You would consider yourself a T-shaped developer
- You are experienced with micro service and event-driven serverless computing
- You’re eager to try out new technologies to create the best digital products
- Your English is fluent and your teamwork is excellent
What we can offer you