Full-Time – Berlin
Electric car sharing has the potential to change our cities for the better. It’s something we believe in, and we’re kicking off with WeShare and 2,000 electric cars in Berlin this year. We want to develop and improve personal mobility in urban areas around the world to contribute to making cities quieter, cleaner, and ready for the future. These are ambitious goals and we can’t wait to get to work. As a member of the Volkswagen family, we have the resources to effect real change, and we’re looking for people who can bring enthusiasm and curiosity to our journey along this path.
We offer you ample freedom for your own initiative and a high level of individual responsibility. Flexible working hours, mobile work, 30 days’ annual leave and a competitive salary go hand in hand with this, for example. And of course, you’ll get your own mobility budget too, so you can use our and other mobility services to get around Berlin.
If you work for us, then you’re the expert in your area. We cultivate a “no rank, no title” culture. This way, we avoid internal politics and work together as equals. Regardless of how much experience you have, where you come from and what your specialisation is, at Urban Mobility International you’ll work with professional, ambitious people who are passionate about the job and our mission, yet like to keep things relaxed.
Your upcoming projects
- You bring in new ideas to create structured processes and workflows within office management
- You manage the purchasing of equipment and office supplies and address employee queries regarding anything around our office
- You manage & design the office set-up and assist with moves or changes to make our space as efficient & comfortable for our team
- You help shape our office culture and ensure our team has a workplace that promotes productivity, collaboration and creativity
- You assist with People tasks specifically related to onboarding new employees & offboarding
- You plan in-house and off-site activities, like our Lunch’nLearn, parties, team events, birthdays etc.
- You greet guests and are the contact person for external parties
- You support accounting & controlling with invoices and documentation
- You assist our C-Level in terms of calendar & meeting management and travel arrangements
- Anything we forgot? You are the expert, let us know!
- You have outstanding prioritization and multitasking skills to keep everything organized
- You are a peer for our team, approachable and the heart & soul of our office
- You have an empathetic personality and positive attitude; you find great joy in helping others
- You are resourceful and know how to get things done
- You are proactive and don’t just wait for tasks, but look for ways to improve everything all the time (#becreative)
- You are resilient! We know that you’ll have loads to do and it can be quite stressful from time to time (but we’ll support you!)
- You constantly improve the work place and bring in new ideas & initiatives to guarantee smooth processes and increase work efficiency
- You are fluent in German and English. Our company language is English, but German is essential to be able to communicate with many suppliers, landlords, insurances, handymen, etc.
What we can offer you
If you have further questions, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be informed that we can only accept online applications which are sent directly through our website.