Full-Time – Berlin
Electric car sharing has the potential to change our cities for the better. It’s something we believe in, and we’re kicking off with WeShare and 2,000 electric cars in Berlin this year. We want to develop and improve personal mobility in urban areas around the world to contribute to making cities quieter, cleaner, and ready for the future. These are ambitious goals and we can’t wait to get to work. As a member of the Volkswagen family, we have the resources to effect real change, and we’re looking for people who can bring enthusiasm and curiosity to our journey along this path.
We offer you ample freedom for your own initiative and a high level of individual responsibility. Flexible working hours, mobile work, 30 days’ annual leave and a competitive salary go hand in hand with this, for example. And of course, you’ll get your own mobility budget too, so you can use our and other mobility services to get around Berlin.
If you work for us, then you’re the expert in your area. We cultivate a “no rank, no title” culture. This way, we avoid internal politics and work together as equals. Regardless of how much experience you have, where you come from and what your specialisation is, at Urban Mobility International you’ll work with professional, ambitious people who are passionate about the job and our mission, yet like to keep things relaxed.
Your upcoming projects
- You’ll closely collaborate with our Finance Team
- You’ll bring in your ideas & knowledge to define scalable processes, focussing on our compliance policy and tax compliance
- You support in monitoring our company expenses in regards to our Business Case
- You’ll support in creating new Business Case scenarios for different locations
- You’ll organize the implementation of Volkswagen-IT and own Procurement Systems
- You’ll support with the implementation of a standardized travel expense process (travel agency and insurance)
- You’ll come up with ideas for and implement our Risk-Control-System
- You gained first experience in Accounting & Controlling or have a passion for it – ideally through your studies or first work experience
- You consider yourself an Excel-expert and know your way around the MS-Office package
- You shine through excellent organizational skills, impeccable precision and the ability to communicate in a structured and logical way
- You’re fluent in English and German, and are eager to work in interdisciplinary teams
- You have knowledge of financial compliance topics and an understanding of different regulations especially in data security (GDPR), procurement, accounting, taxes etc.
- You are creative and also think outside of the box within the financial universe
- You are passionate about mobility and shaping the future together
- You are motivated to set up new structures in a subsidiary of one of the biggest automotive companies
What we can offer you
Great office & team
Driving the future
If you have further questions, please contact us via email@example.com
Please be informed that we can only accept online applications which are sent directly through our website.