Full-Time – Berlin
Electric car sharing has the potential to change our cities for the better. It’s something we believe in, and we’re kicking off with WeShare and 2,000 electric cars in Berlin this year. We want to develop and improve personal mobility in urban areas around the world to contribute to making cities quieter, cleaner, and ready for the future. These are ambitious goals and we can’t wait to get to work. As a member of the Volkswagen family, we have the resources to effect real change, and we’re looking for people who can bring enthusiasm and curiosity to our journey along this path.
We offer you ample freedom for your own initiative and a high level of individual responsibility. Flexible working hours, mobile work, 30 days’ annual leave and a competitive salary go hand in hand with this, for example. And of course, you’ll get your own mobility budget too, so you can use our and other mobility services to get around Berlin.
If you work for us, then you’re the expert in your area. We cultivate a “no rank, no title” culture. This way, we avoid internal politics to work together as equals. Regardless of how much experience you have, where you come from and what your specialisation is, at Urban Mobility International you’ll work with professional, ambitious people who are passionate about the job and our mission, yet like to keep things relaxed.
Your upcoming projects
- Plan, schedule and monitor all operational measures e.g. safety-checks, cleaning and service of our fleet
- Be the go-to-person for different external service providers and cooperate closely with them
- Coordinate and optimize the distribution of our fleet within our cities
- Work with our in-house dispatching software and know what’s going on during our live operations
- e.g. creation of tasks to do with a ticketing-system
- e.g. hourly monitoring of all vehicles out-of-order
- Take ownership and be ready for on-call services when needed
- Take measures to avoid any malfunctions, to minimize their effects and quickly implement alternative solutions
- Work closely with your Operations colleagues to drive scalable decisions and support the growth of our business
- You have completed a commercial training or a bachelor’s degree (Business administration, Logistics or similar)
- You have operational experience (at best in dispatching, logistics or automotive industry)
- You have a distinctive affinity for automotive technique
- You have advanced MS Office skills (especially Excel)
- You have minimum a 3/B driver license and an affinity for e-mobility
- You are resilient, flexible and an expert in terms of multitasking
- Good German & English skills are required
What we can offer you