Full-Time – Berlin
Join the Electric Revolution.
Our mission is to develop and improve personal mobility in all urban areas around the world. Our ambition is to lead the way in making cities quieter, cleaner, and ready for the future.
Electric car sharing has the potential to revolutionize our urban centers. At UMI we believe in this transformation and we’re kicking off WeShare with 2,000 electric cars in Berlin this year.
As a member of the Volkswagen family, we have the resources to affect real change. We are looking for people, like you, who can bring enthusiasm and curiosity to our team.
We offer flexible working hours, mobile work options, 30 annual vacation days, and a competitive salary. In addition, we provide freedom for your own initiatives and a high level of individual responsibility.
As a mobility company we provide you with a unique mobility budget, enabling you to use WeShare and other mobility services to get around town.
Our team members are experts in their fields of focus while cultivating a “no rank, no title” culture.
Regardless of your background or experience level, at Urban Mobility International you’ll work with professional, ambitious people who are passionate about the job and our mission while also keeping things relaxed.
Your upcoming projects
- You develop performance marketing strategies with the aim of acquiring new users for our car-sharing brand WeShare and keeping them loyal to us
- You design, monitor and optimize marketing campaigns for the channels Paid Search, Paid Social, Programmatic Display and Native
- You define KPIs in relation to budgets and growth targets
- With data-driven insights, you optimize the targeting and the target group segmentation
- Together with our content agency, you design effective advertisement formats and review them continuously
- You coordinate the work with advertising service providers
- You build up the organic visibility of our brand through ASO and SEO
- You work closely with the marketing team – and internally you are the stakeholder for all activities relating to performance
- You have already successfully designed and implemented a few mobile, multilingual B2C campaigns
- You know all about the current status of mobile advertising
- You are well versed in Google Analytics, Appsflyer, Tableau and similar tools
- Facebook and Instagram ads are part of your routine
- You know how to set up A/B tests and can’t wait to analyse the results
- Responsible, independent work is what you like most
- The future of mobility is something that interests you on a personal level too
- You speak fluent German and English
Not a must, but a definite plus:
- Experience with other platforms like Apple Search Ads and large networks
- You are well versed in ASO/SEO
- Knowledge of CRM and customer retention
What we can offer you
If you have further questions, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be informed that we can only accept online applications which are sent directly through our website.