Full-Time – Berlin
Electric car sharing has the potential to change our cities for the better. It’s something we believe in, and we’re kicking off with WeShare and 2,000 electric cars in Berlin this year. We want to develop and improve personal mobility in urban areas around the world to contribute to making cities quieter, cleaner, and ready for the future. These are ambitious goals and we can’t wait to get to work. As a member of the Volkswagen family, we have the resources to effect real change, and we’re looking for people who can bring enthusiasm and curiosity to our journey along this path.
We offer you ample freedom for your own initiative and a high level of individual responsibility. Flexible working hours, mobile work, 30 days’ annual leave and a competitive salary go hand in hand with this, for example. And of course, you’ll get your own mobility budget too, so you can use our and other mobility services to get around Berlin.
If you work for us, then you’re the expert in your area. We cultivate a “no rank, no title” culture. This way, we avoid internal politics and work together as equals. Regardless of how much experience you have, where you come from and what your specialisation is, at Urban Mobility International you’ll work with professional, ambitious people who are passionate about the job and our mission, yet like to keep things relaxed.
Your upcoming projects
- Decide which social media channels we should be present on, and define our social communication strategy
- Create lively content for our channels, drive engagement with our fans and leverage our social media channels as a considerable marketing tool
- Closely work with other growth team members to manage paid and unpaid social media campaigns
- Make our social media presence a key channel to spread our brand when we enter new markets
- Collaborate with our Customer Care team to make sure social media is a reliable channel for our customers to seek help and assistance
- You’ve been in charge of the social media channels of a successful digital B2C product, preferably a mobility service, creating fun, engaging and effective content
- You’re a communicative genius, can create both written and visual content, and love managing a positive online community
- You have experience in online analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics) and have a solid understanding of SEO and SEA campaigns
- You’re passionate about the future of mobility and want to share that passion with the world
- You love evaluating and analysing your work to improve and adjust our approach
- Your English and German are fluent
What we can offer you